Dec 26, 2011

My First Table!!

Okay, I know this is technically supposed to be a food blog but, I have two things to share with you that are not exactly about food. The first thing is, I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!! The second thing is this: My mom manages her own blog, Mirabelle Creations( mirabellecreation.blogspot.com). Well, yesterday she let me design my own table. She made everything but I put them where I thought they needed to be. Here's how it turned out:



\


Now, I will show you some pictures I took of her table.








Do you have a story or some pictures from this Christmas? Send them to me at onesteptime2@hotmail.com and you will be featured!!!!!

Bye for now, Mira





5 comments:

  1. Mira, I love your table! I can't wait to show Madelyn your blog. She will want to start one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You so much everybody!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Mira! You are very talented like your mom! Karson loves to do crafty things but unfortunately I am not much help!

    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mira you did such a great job with your table! Plus, you took some great pictures of my table. And, you did a perfect job dipping those ore truffle balls! Thank you! So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete