Aug 24, 2011

Chocolate-Chip Coconut Cookies

These cookies are probably the best cookies I have ever had. I took this recipe from a book and added some of my own changes. These cookies are amazing and I hope you like them too.




Here's What You'll Need:
3/4 c. Butter   
1 Egg   
1 tsp.Vanilla   
1/4 tsp.Salt
1  c.Chocolate chips
1/2 c. Brown sugar
1/2 c.Granulated sugar
1 tsp. Coconut extract
1 tsp.Baking soda
1 1/2 c. Flour
1/2 c. Sweetened coconut flakes
Colored sprinkles (optional)

Directions

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  2. Cream butter and sugars together in large mixing bowl
  3. Add the egg,vanilla and coconut extract
  4. Then add flour, salt and baking soda
  5. Mix in chocolate chips and coconut flakes
  6. Mix well
7.  Bake for 12-15 min.


Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I cannot WAIT to try this very cool recipe. Congratulations on creating such a unique cookie, Mira!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always on the hunt for the perfect chocolate chip cookie. These come with such high praise that I must try them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mira, these cookies sound simply wonderful! I can't wait to make them with Lucy Kate! I think it's really neat that you have your own blog now! I will enjoy following you!! :) Mrs. Gibson

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited to keep up with your new blog Mira! Can't wait to try your cookie recipe!
    Mrs. Hall :)

    ReplyDelete